- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 Clove of garlic
- 1 White onion
- 1 Cauliflower head
- 500ml Vegetable Stock
- 1/4 Cup cheese of choice (we love blue, parmesan or pecorino)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Warm a pot to medium heat
- Add olive oil and garlic clove (whole)
- Lightly fry being sure not to burn
- Slice onion and add to pot and cook on low heat until soft
- Add vegetable stock carefully to pot and bring to simmer, chop cauliflower roughly.
- Add in cauliflower, salt and pepper and cook until soft.
- Turn heat off and let cool slightly
- Carefully use an electric mixer to create a smooth and creamy soup.
- Reheat on stove if needed, serve into bowls.
- Top with salt, pepper and cheese of choice.