This delicious and nutritious green vegtable omelette is the perfect healthy weekend brunch staple to keep you full alll day!
Calories/ serving: Approximatly270 calories
Preparation time: 10 Minutues
1 tsp. of extra virgin olive oil (102cals)
2 cups of chopped baby spinach or kale (66cals)
1 cup (approx 1 whole) of grated zucchini (18cals)
2 whole eggs, lightly whisked (140cals)
8 egg whites, lightly whisked (137cals)
2bsp grated parmesan (75cals)
1/2 tsp. of turmeric (0cals)
Pinch of chilli powder (Chilli often burns more calories than it contains)
Black pepper, to taste (0cals)
Pink Himalayan salt, to taste (0cals)
- Lightly grease a frying pan with oil.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl with spices.
- Add spinach/kale leaves and zucchini.
- Pour mixture in a frying pan and heat.
- Sprinkle the parmesan on top.
- Cook until omelette is nearly set (about 3 to 4 minutes).
- Flip to other side and cook for another minute.