Healthy Rustic Apple Crumble Recipe
A delicious rustic healthy Apple Crumble to enjoy with friends and family this winter.
CALORIES PER SERVE: APPROX 200
- 8 Green Apples (760)
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats (260)
- 1 Cup Almond Meal (162)
- 2 tbsp. Maple Syrup (104)
- 2 tbsp. Cinnamon (40)
- 2 tbsp. Butter (melted) (204)
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract (24)
- Coconut oil spray
- Peel apples and slice thinly (doesn't need to be perfect).
- Boil a pot of water and add in apples, cook for 2-4 minutes. Apples should be soft but not mush.
- Remove from water, pat dry with paper towel and put aside.
- Lightly spray a dish or individual ramekins with coconut oil spray.
- In a two separate bowls mix dry & wet ingredients.
- Place apples into dish, spread dry mix over the top and pour wet ingredients over.
- Bake in oven on 160 Degrees fan forced for 30 Minutes or until golden.