The perfect hearty, rustic Apple Crumble to enjoy with friends and family this festive season! Everything in moderation.
CALORIES PER SERVE: 250
- 8 Green Apples 760
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats 260
- 1 Cup Almond Meal 162
- 2 tbsp. Maple Syrup 104
- 2 tbsp. Cinnamon 40
- 2 tbsp. Butter (melted) 204
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract or 1 bean 24
- Coconut oil spray.
Top with cranberries for a Christmas twist!
- Peel apples and slice thinly (doesn't need to be perfect).
- Boil a pot of water and add in apples, cook for 2-4 minutes. Apples should be soft but not mush.
- Remove from water, pat dry with paper towel and put aside.
- Lightly spray a dish or individual ramekins with coconut oil spray.
- In a two separate bowls mix dry & wet ingredients.
- Place apples into dish, spread dry mix over the top and pour wet ingredients over.
- Bake in oven on 160 Degrees fan forced for 30 Minutes or until golden.