This delightful salmon recipe will tantalise your taste buds! Low in carbs and high in omega fatty acids, this dish is an excellent source of protein and makes a mouth-watering meal.
Makes a great meal for a dinner date — cook 2 serves for yourself and your partner!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 fillet salmon
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 heads bok choy
- Rub coconut oil into salmon fillet until the fat has absorbed.
- Spread the sesame seeds across a plate. Press one side of the salmon into the sesame seeds to coat.
- Steam bok choy for a few minutes, drain and then place on plate.
- Place salmon fillet into a hot pan skin down, and cook for about 4 minutes on a medium heat, or until the salmon is cooked halfway through.
- Flip the fillet and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Serve salmon over bed of bok choy & enjoy!