Sesame Crusted Salmon
This delightful salmon recipe will tantalise your taste buds! Low in carbs and high in omega fatty acids, this dish is an excellent source of protein and makes a mouth-watering meal.
Makes a great meal for a dinner date — cook 2 serves for yourself and your partner!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 fillet salmon
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 heads bok choy
- Rub coconut oil into salmon fillet until the fat has absorbed.
- Spread the sesame seeds across a plate. Press one side of the salmon into the sesame seeds to coat.
- Steam bok choy for a few minutes, drain and then place on plate.
- Place salmon fillet into a hot pan skin down, and cook for about 4 minutes on a medium heat, or until the salmon is cooked halfway through.
- Flip the fillet and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Serve salmon over bed of bok choy & enjoy!