For when you're craving hot chips & potato wedges, try this golden & crispy sweet potato alternative! It is sure to satisfy, and only takes 10 minutes!
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
- ½ small sweet potato, cubed
- 1 tsp coconut or olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- Heat oil in a pan over a medium-high heat and add sweet potato cubes.
- Cook for about 5 minutes until softened and browned, then turn over.
- Sprinkle with salt, and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with protein of choice and vegetables & enjoy!
Optional: stir through 1 tsp of freshly chopped herbs before serving.