Vanilla Burst Protein Balls
PREPARATION TIME: 10 MINUTES
MAKES: APPROX. 20 BALLS
At Rapid Loss we support your weight loss journey with simple to create snacks. Munch on these easy-mix Vanilla Burst Protein Balls for a guilt-free energy-loaded snack.
- 3 scoops Vanilla Rapid Loss Meal Replacement
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon nutmeg
- ¼ cup honey or agave nectar
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup water
- ¾ cup coconut flakes
- Line an airtight container with baking paper.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl, combine honey, coconut oil and vanilla. Add to dry ingredients to form a dough. Slowly add in water until dough is of a wet consistency to hold the balls together, but is not sticky.
- Place coconut flakes on a small plate.
- Using a tablespoon, create balls of mixture and coat with coconut flakes.
- Chill and store in airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
RAPID LOSS TIPS
- If your coconut oil is hard to mix, microwave it for 10 – 20 seconds to soften.
- For a grittier texture and nuttier taste try substituting coconut flour for almond meal and coconut oil for almond butter.
- Your balls can be frozen, and will store in the freezer for up to one month.