This pasta has taken the internet and social media by storm recently. Its delicious taste and convenient nature means that it is definitely something we can get around. Although not the healthiest option available, everything in moderation is the key to maintaining a healthy relationship with weight loss and management. Although we may have made a few healthier twists.
Keep reading for the full recipe.
Calories: 150 per serve
- 200g (One Block) of low fat feta cheese
- 2-3 vines of tomato, on vine adds extra flavour
- 1tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves of Garlic (skin on)
- 1/4 Cup Basil leaves
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 Zucchini Spiraled
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees
- In a heat proof dish place your fetta block in the center and surround with tomato's on vine and.
- Drizzle olive oil over and add salt & pepper
- Add Garlic Gloves into the same dish.
- Carefully place into oven and bake for 15-30 minutes or until the edges of the fetta are browned.
- While this is baking steam zucchini in microwave in heat proof container.
- Carefully remove from the over, and take off garlic skin and tomato vines.
- Mash all together with a fork and stir
- Mix 1/2 cup of warm water with a pink of salt and add to mixture.
- Add Zucchini and enjoy!