How can something so simple taste this good?! This 3-ingredient choc coconut chia pudding takes almost no time to prepare – just let it set overnight and let your fridge do all the work! Feel free to add more ingredients (like berries, matcha powder, sunflower seeds or walnuts) to switch up the flavour!
Calories/ serving: 90cals
Preparation time: 1 minute (+ setting overnight)
- 3 tsp chia seeds (60 cal)
- ½ cup coconut milk (22 cal)
- 2 tsp cocoa powder (8 cal)
- In a bowl, mix chia seeds, milk and cocoa until well combined.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Sprinkle with coconut flakes to serve & enjoy!
Make it super!
Add 1 tsp cacao nibs to top, switch cocoa for cacao powder.