Herbed Chicken Breast With Cauliflower Mash
This flavoursome recipe is not only delicious but is healthy for you, so you can feel and look your best on your weight loss journey without sacrificing great taste. Protein-rich chicken breast and cauliflower mash — the perfect low-calorie dinner meal!
PREPARATION TIME: 5 minutes
COOKING TIME: 15 minutes
- 1 large chicken breast
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- ¼ tsp oregano
- ¼ tsp parsley
- ¼ tsp basil
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Tenderise chicken breast using a rolling pin until flattened.
- Combine herbs, salt and lemon juice, and rub into chicken.
- Heat 1 tsp of coconut oil in a pan over a medium-high heat. Cook chicken breast for 5-6 minutes each side, or until cooked through. Steam cauliflower florets for 5-6 minutes, or until tender.
- Mash with 1 tsp of coconut oil until smooth.
- Serve with extra steamed vegetables if desired. Enjoy!