Mocha Ice Cream
Preparation Time: 10
Cooking time: 3 -4 hours to set
Who says a healthy lifestyle can’t include a little extravagance? This no-churn ice-cream tastes delicious and anyone can make it.
- 4 scoops Chocolate Rapid Loss Meal Replacement
- 2 cans coconut milk or coconut cream or 3 ¼ cups unsweetened almond milk, soy milk or coconut milk, extra cold
- 1 shot espresso coffee, cold
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon calorie-free sweetener
- Optional: ½ cup pitted dates
- Line a large, deep baking tin with baking paper and place in the freezer.
- If including dates, blitz them in a food processor or chop into small pieces. Set aside.
- Place the coconut milk (or other milk alternative) into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Blend in the cold espresso shot and vanilla.
- Add in your Rapid Loss Meal Replacement, calorie-free sweetener, and dates (if using) and blend the mixture until you achieve a thick and creamy texture.
- Transfer the mixture into the lined tin and place in the freezer.
- To prevent the mixture becoming icy, stir every 20 minutes for about 3 – 4 hours.
- To serve, remove from the freezer to thaw about ten minutes before serving.
Rapid Loss Tips
- For best results, ensure your milk alternative is icy cold when used.
- This recipe should keep, stored covered in the freezer, for up to two weeks.
- If you own an ice-cream maker you can create this recipe by combining all ingredients and mixing for about 30 minutes.
- Dates are a wonderful sugar alternative and high in fibre, helping you feel fuller for longer.