Craving something sweet but don’t want to break your diet? Peanut Butter Protein Balls could be just what you’re looking for.
Not only will these low-calorie peanut butter protein balls help curb those sweet cravings and keep you feeling full, but they also come guilt-free with less than 85 calories per serving.
These Peanut Butter Protein Balls are easy to make and delicious.
What are you waiting for? Get cooking!
Calories/ serving: 120 calories
Preparation time: 10 Minutues
1 cup Smooth Peanut Butter (can also be replaced with your seed or nut butter of choice) (1440cals)
1/4 cup Honey (239cals)
1/2 cup Rolled Oats (150cals)
1/4 cup Desiccated Coconut (138cals)
1/2 cup Extra Desiccated Coconut for rolling (177cals)
1/2 cup Rapid Loss Shake in your chosen flavour (we recommend chocolate) (approx 870cals)
- In a large bowl mix combine the peanut butter and honey and mix them together with a spoon.
- Add ½ cup rolled oats, 1/4 cup of desiccated coconut and 1/4 cup of Rapid Loss to the bowl.
- Using a spoon or spatula, combine all of the ingredients together till you form a slightly sticky dough.
If you think the mixture is ready, test it by rolling some into a ball.
If you find the mixture is too soft and doesn’t hold its shape, gradually add the rest of the Rapid Loss Shake powder until the mixture reaches the right consistency.
- Once your mixture is ready it’s time to roll. Scoop heaped tablespoons of the mixture and use your hands to roll into balls.
- Roll your protein balls into the extra desiccated coconut until completely covered.
6.Place the coconut covered balls in the fridge until firm.
Storage tip: Store your protein balls in the fridge in an airtight container, or alternatively freeze them for a longer life (up to 3 months).