A smoothie with a creamy berry taste plus the added benefits of calcium and vitamin C. This refreshing strawberry smoothie is powered by Rapid Loss with high fibre content to help keep you feeling full.
- 1 scoop Strawberry Rapid Loss Meal Replacement
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup skim milk
- ½ cup no-fat natural (plain) yogurt
- 8 - 12 Ice Cubes
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a serving glass and serve immediately.
RAPID LOSS TIPS
- For a thicker smoothie, add extra ice cubes.
- If you prefer to use fresh berries, more ice will be required to achieve a cold, blended texture.
- Substitute frozen strawberries for frozen mixed berries like strawberries, blueberries and raspberries.
- For a different flavor and texture swap your non-fat yogurt for a fresh or frozen banana (blending required).
- Prefer a non-dairy smoothie? Swap the skim milk for low fat almond milk or soy milk, and the no-fat yogurt for a non-dairy alternative. However, be careful with coconut varieties that can be high in saturated fats.