Creamy Chia Chocolate Mousse
Preparation Time: 5 minutes plus overnight to set
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy to make chocolate mousse. With fiber-rich chai seeds to help maintain the feeling of fullness, this naturally sweetened creamy chocolate mousse is a great dessert or an indulgent snack.
- 1 scoop Chocolate Rapid Loss Meal Replacement
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, soy milk or coconut milk
- ½ cup frozen banana (about 1 large banana)
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- Dash cinnamon
- Place your choice of milk and the frozen banana in the blender; pulse until just blended.
- Add chia seeds and blend for about 15 seconds or until just combined.
- Now add your Chocolate Rapid Loss Meal Replacement and all remaining ingredients; Blend until the texture is smooth.
- If the consistency is too thick add small amounts of milk until a rich, smooth and creamy mixture is created.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- To serve, spoon pudding into bowls and top with your favourite fruit.
Rapid Loss Tips:
- You can easily create this recipe without a blender. Omit the banana, and combine your Chocolate Rapid Loss Meal Replacement with all other ingredients in a bowl and whisk well, for about one minute. Cover and freeze overnight.
- Craving the smooth pudding and can’t wait overnight to set your pudding? Distribute the mixture between two serving bowls and leave for a minimum of 2 hours.
- When it comes to choosing your milk alternative, decide on what best suits your weight loss goals. Coconut milk varieties tend to be higher in calories but will create a dense desert. If you swap in skim milk expect a less dense pudding and a more liquid consistency.
- You can purchase either black of white chia seeds. There is no difference in taste or nutritional value.